AMW have been supporting Government and industry for over 16 years by providing specialist ICT services to support major programs.
ICT services provided by AMW include:
- Information Strategy
- Business Change Implementation
- Business Change Management
- Service Transition
- Service Operation
- Application Development (includes testing)
- Business & Systems Analysis
- Enterprise, Information & Application Architects
- Geospatial Information Systems (GIS)
- Systems & Database Administration
- Systems & Network Infrastructure
- ICT Security
- Project Management
- Software Asset & Licensing Management
- ICT Procurement
- ICT Strategic Planning & Advice
- IT End User Training
AMW provided capability development management and project management services to JP2064 to conduct project management and coordination activities, guidance and knowledge transfer, project planning, and project documentation to assist Defence in managing the implementation activities for JP2064 Ph3 Evolution 1.
AMW provided the design and development of Secure LAN management software and encrypted facsimile communications interface for the Australian Federal Police. Development of the AFP IT Security Architecture, security doctrine and policy guidelines.
AMW provided management support of the communications infrastructure including the delivery of Intranet, Internet, Voice, Email and Data services for Airservices Australia.
Development of capability documentation for Project JP2099 (Defence Identity Management) and the development of a secure information processing system for Defence’s Special Programs Co-ordination Office.
AMW provided project documentation suite development, technical options development and support to enhance Defence Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) through the delivery of efficient management, analysis and integration of ISR assets in a Defence wide architecture.
Provision of project management of IT procurement activities, and management of classified LAN/WANS, within the Defence Signals Directorate.
Provision of services to support the configuration of commercial Off the Shelf Products such as IBM Document Manager and IBM Records manager and business analyst/systems analyst for the content management system within the Australian Taxation Office Change Program. Tasks included complex business process modelling and other related modelling using Holocentric, Mercury Test Director, and Calibre RM.
AMW provided personnel and services to RPDE systems assurance task. AMW undertook information security and intelligence discovery and reported on the maturity of the SA domain (including tools, technology and methodologies). The outputs from this task were used to inform Defence policy decisions and formulation. The task focused on the impact of full acquisition and sustainment lifecycles and encompassed the full breath of Defence systems (i.e. embedded weapon systems, not just ICT or information management systems). Scope of services for this task included:
- Development of user needs and requirements
- Support and lead the customer engagement of the activity
- Liaise with end-users and stakeholders to identify and obtain prerequisite data for analytical activities
- Lead options development and testing, accreditation and trials activities
- Identifying and managing the technical infrastructure requirements (e.g. IT, configuration management, data management, knowledge management)
Additionally, AMW provided the Technical Lead to determine the Internet Text Messaging on AEWC aircraft (T039 – Internet Text Messaging on AEW&C Aircraft), establishment of a chat architecture and prototype for multiple persistent chat windows between DSN and AEWC AMS on a single AMS terminal.
In support of RPDE, AMW has provided numerous core consultants to the program including:
- SharePoint and Web Specialist
- Systems Administrators
- Software Engineers
- IT Management
AMW Has been supporting CIOG through the provision of ICT services including project and program management, engineering management configuration management, software engineering, architectural services. Examples of Services delivered to CIOG include:
- Information Technology Service Management (ITSM) Transformation Project – delivering ITSM improvements centred on the common, reactive operational processes (e.g. Incident, Problem, Change and Configuration Management).
- Directorate of Services Lifecycle (DSL) – Provision of engineering, business management and project management services in support of Acceptance into Service (AIS) as part of transition into service for ICT technologies Systems since 2015. AMW has provided ILS design, review and management of AIS as part of transition into service for all projects entering the support responsibility of Defence Strategic Communications Branch. Additionally, AMW provided Database Administration expertise in support of the acceptance into service of key capabilities and the lifecycle management of Enterprise Technology Operations Branch (ETOB) and the Defence Strategic Communications Branch (DSCB) services.
- Defence Export Control System – Provision of ICT support services for the design, documentation, build, and deploy of solutions based on Microsoft Dynamics CRM and related technologies. Worked with specialist project managers, CRM technical architects, and CRM developers to provide client solutions. Assist project managers to define project plans, interviewing client stakeholders, documented requirements and architecting complete solutions using Dynamics CRM and related technologies.
- FFGSPO –Provision of systems & database administration services including Software/Hardware CAT testing, Integration design and test, interface requirements analysis and management
- Data Centre Migration Project – Provision of systems & database administration services for the delivery of application/ systems, data and technology aspects of the enterprise architecture supporting the business imperatives and requirements were managed consistently and effectively.
- LHDSPO – ICT Network design, sustainment and support engineering, including following services/deliverables: LHD Ships Accreditation Plan, CONOPS, SAPP, and TRA for the LHD Ships ITC Accreditation and Certification, COMPLAN for the LHD Ships Automatic Communications Resource Manager (ACRM), Team Leader Applications Support (TLAS) – Defence Network Support Agency (DNSA).